Monday, October 5, 2009

William Shakepeare wrote, "Be great in act as you have been in thought". This quote means that even if you think of the right thing, you have to act on it. Everyday, people see opportunities to do good things.
Most of the time however, people are too focused on themselves or are too lazy to act on it. This is involved with everything in everyday life. One example is a school project. You could have an amazing idea, that would need some work. If you were to not act and procrastinate, you would never get to do the amazing project, and would have to do a normal project. There are so many examples in everyday life, but so many people ignore them. Think of what the world would be like if people acted on these hunches most or all of the time.
Everything is made by smaller things, so if everyone did these little things everyday, can you imagine what amazing things we could do together?

3 comments:

  1. Great job, I used the same quote, but didn't think of it the way you did. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, your post on the William Shakespeare quote was very thought-provoking. I must confess that I don't act on the ideas I have to do good or help as much as I would like to. When I looked at your reasons why, I would like to think that it is not because I am selfish or lazy. I think I belong in another category - "people who think they are too busy!" Thank you for reminding me that perceived busyness is no excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good, but...................
    MINE BETTER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete