Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer

During summer, I usually do everything outside. Swimming, basketball, campfires, and just enjoying the weather. When I lived in Georgia, I was upset because it would get so hot in the summer, that people didn't go outside. Not a lot of people had pools because it would be hard to keep the water cool enough to go swimming in!

Summer is a perfect time for traveling. Two months away from school leaves a lot of spare time. I sometimes travel, but even staying at home is amazing because there is so much to do. Every summer, I go to my cottage for 6 weeks. I love spending time swimming in the lake and fishing on the dock.

Summer is a great time to do anything. Everyone has the opportunity to do whatever they want for 2 months. I strongly agree that summer is an amazing time, and shouldn't be wasted inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment