Friday, January 15, 2010

Books to Movies

I have seen alot of disappointing movies that were made from books. The biggest problem is when people read books, they imagine characters differently. So choosing actors for movies can ruin the movie for me even before it starts. Last year, we started reading, The Lightning Theif as a class. I enjoyed reading this so much that I ended up buying the rest of the series. Since the books were so popular, they made a movie that is coming out soon. At first I was excited, but after watching the trailer, the image of the characters changed completely in my head.

After watching Twilight, I was surprised how good it was, never reading the book, but hearing about it. I never had the issue of the appearance of the characters because I never read the book. I thought the movie was very good, along with New Moon, and would more likely read the books after then before I watched the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment