Friday, January 22, 2010

Discovery Channel isn't something I would personally watch on my free time. It isn’t the kind of tv show that I would watch because I find that it is too educational. I watch tv to relax, not to test my brain. After long days of school, coming home and watching something that makes me think.

However I think that there are lots of situations that discovery channel could be the best channel to watch. For example, discovery channel offers great images of beautiful nature and animals. At restaurants, there is usually news or sports playing. Discovery Channel would be better for restaurants that want to have a quieter, calmer feel to it.

All channels are targeted to a certain group. Tree house for toddlers, Family channel for kids, Discovery for people who are interested in science and the environment, there are so many different channels, and every one has a theme. I don’t have enough of an interest in science to watch discovery channel, but I'm sure there are people, (like tristan) that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment