Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Middle School Should Have Macbooks

I’m the only person in my ENTIRE class without my own laptop. Having to deal with these annoying Acers with broken screens and horribly slow is really frustrating, especially since both the Lower and Upper school have Macbooks. For science, we go to Mr. Boyd in Upper school. There we use the Upper school Macbooks. I say “we” because other people in the class would rather use Macbooks then their bad computers, such as the mini-me sensation.

I think that middle school should definitely get Macbooks for many reasons. First of all, why would Lower school get them before we do? I only started using a computer in grade 4, and that was once a week for only 30-45 minutes. People at that age don’t know how to respect expensive things. So these indestructible clunkers for a computer are the perfect thing to help teach them to be nice to other people’s possessions. Second, the Acers are basically broken, so it would be a perfect time to get new ones. And lastly, no one likes these Acers, so it is encouraging people to waste their money on buying their own computers, even if they wouldn’t otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment